Get the Rules of Engagement For When She’s Cheating, Says She Doesn’t Love You, or Filed for Divorce -https://training.empoweredman.co/30dvslyt?el=podcast
Join the Empowered Man 5-Day Challenge! -https://www.empoweredman.co/sales-page-483638151651254399768?el=podcast
Is your marriage OVER? Has the divorce been filed and you’re feeling LOST and wondering what to do next? Divorce is DEATH. It is the DEATH of a relationship, but it doesn’t mean it is for YOU. Divorce might mean your marriage is over, but it can mean a new life for YOU. You do NOT have to live with the pain for the rest of your life, you can move on from your wife, and you WILL survive the pain.
When your marriage is over, you will grieve. And grief is like the ocean; it comes in waves. Some days you’ll be ANGRY, some days you’ll be SAD, others you’ll be OK and others you’ll be PLEADING to go back to the way things were. But when you get to the place you recognize your marriage is OVER, there are 3 things you can do to move on. In this episode, Mark is laying out these 3 things and showing you how to get over your wife, especially when you’ve been married a long time. Hear how Mark did these things in his life to heal from the trauma of separation, and find out why where there is DEATH, there is always LIFE.
In This Episode:
- Mark explores the idea of grieving the dead marriage
- Find out why you have to be honest with YOURSELF first before you are honest with OTHERS
- You can’t just be ANGRY about your divorce; you have to do THIS…
- One of the BEST things you can do to move on from your wife
- Mark shares how he grieved his marriage and moved on
- THIS is what you might feel when your divorce is filed…
And much more…